Bible Journal: Endure Hardness as a Good Soldier of Jesus Christ
This journal is for reflecting on what you learn as you read your Bible.
- BIBLE STUDY: There is space for approximately two months (60 days) of journaling your Bible reading. Reflect on what you've read and write down scriptural principles to apply to your life. There is also space to sketch / draw / doodle.
- DESIGN LAYOUT: This journal has a glossy softcover displaying a soldier with the scripture verse 2 Timothy 2:3 Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. The book is designed at 7 x 10 inches so that you can easily lay it open flat while doing your daily devotions. The interior cream pages are nicely designed as a two page spread with written prompts to aid in your Bible reading. Ink is in black/grayscale.
- Bible Reference
- Favorite Verse
- Today I'm Thankful For
- Reflections on my Bible reading
- One thing I plan to apply to my life
- Something I would like to study and research more
- A Prayer I Have for the Day
- Sketch for the Day